Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So, it's been awhile.....

So what has been happening in the Lindmark family..........


Here is how Katy found out she got into BYU, the 'only' place she wanted to go for college.
Below is very joyful reaction, with shouting and jumping up and down.
And it was about midnight, Sam and RJ were trying to sleep!

Below is Katy in a dress she made in two days for a school choir program. I didn't even know she could sew! She did a great job.
Then we have some not very great shots of both Sam and Katy playing church basketball.
They had a good time with that.
Now we are already on the 3 times a week baseball practice schedule for Sam and RJ
Katy is frantically looking for a full time job for this summer.
I am still working a job I hate, but will soon start back at the ball field, which is a job I love and where my family spends most of our time!
Rob is doing pretty well in school at BYU Idaho and enjoying himself!
RJ is still looking for a job too, it's going on 6 months now and it's not very fruitful. He has a couple of part time jobs teaching at a community college and tutoring but we could really use a full time job!
However everyone is healthy and happy (knock on wood) so we can't complain too much.!
That's our life in nutshell, maybe more exciting things will happen soon!

3 comments:

KJA said...

good to see a post - lots to catcch up on - glad to see you are still hangin in there.

Judi said...

I've been missing you! I was starting to worry when I didn't see any posts for so long!

Congrats to Katie for getting in to BYU. That is so exciting. I can' believe it is already time for her to go to college.

I hope things turn up soon for RJ and a job!

Katie said...

I love that Katy is wearing a MIZZOU t-shirt when she finds out she is going to BYU for college!!! That's a classic picture...hang on to it!!! Congrats to Katy!!!