Please let me vent, maybe then I'll feel better. If you can't stand complaining and whining don't read this.)
Disclaimer: I know many people have way worse problems than mine, but today it feels like my problems are just beating down my spirit.
- Sam is sick, again. it's like allergies, except he isn't allergic to anything.
- Katy needs more allergy medicine that runs about 200 dollars, the Doctor will give us some, but I hate to have to ask.
- I hate not having health insurance
- I got sent home from work from one of my jobs, because I have a "bad attitude". I don't have a bad attitude, I'm just sick of all the junk that goes on at this job. I actually have made a concerted effort to be very nice to the customers and to do all that was asked of me, but otherwise may not have been my normally happy self. I just don't have to put up with all the bad language and archaic attitudes that are prevalent there.
- Plus when something is going on that i don't understand, I have a right to ask a question.
- I don't like being told I can't do a certain type of job because I'm a woman. I mean get real!
- I am sick of having my second and favorite job rained out. It is one of the few things I have to look forward too.
- I am mad because my friend can't come over to scrapbook at my house because of my animals she is allergic too.
- I am mad because our dog sheds so much and no one will brush her every day and no one will vacuum every day.
- I hate it when my house is messy.
- I am frustrated because the BYU ballroom dancers are coming in less than a month and we can't sell enough tickets. We need to sell 700 to break even and so far have sold maybe 60.
- I am frustrated that not every ward in the 4 stakes will advertise for us.
- I am frustrated that my son in college never has time to talk to me.
- I am frustrated that my daughter won't spend more time applying for scholarships, but worries about paying for college.
- I am tired of having more work than I want to do and having less fun than I want to have.
- I want RJ to get a job, a good full time job with benefits and paychecks and maybe even an office so he can go there during the day.
- I want to feel happier
- I don't want tonight to be the last ER
Thanks for listening :)
2 comments:
It helps to vent Karen! And it made me smile - :)
The BYU ballroom dancers are coming here too. We bought our tickets :) and are hosting. We enjoyed hosting so much when the Young Ambassadors came to St. Louis. So do you have to cancel if you don't sell enough tickets?
I'm thinking of you! :)
I.Feel.Your.Pain.
Today sucked!
I should have vented.
But I enjoyed being miserable with you on your blog.
Have a better Friday!
Post a Comment