Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sam, My Last Teenager



Yesterday my baby turned 13. Sam hasn't been a baby for some time but he will always be my "baby" He came to us 5 years after Katy was born and was a bit of a surprise. A good surprise!! Now that he is a teenager and growing up so quickly, I guess I would have a loved to have a few more children, but the doctor said no! So I just keep watching my 3 kids grow faster every year and try remember that's the natural order of things. I am so grateful to have Sam in our lives. He is funny, smart, and tries hard to what is right. He is a great joy in my life.

4 comments:

KJA said...

Happy Birthday Sam.

Nonnie said...

Sam rocks!! He was just 8 a little while ago.I love the pictures. He is quite the young man !!

Nonnie said...

I really like your new wallpaper !

The Wehrmeister's said...

Sam is not a teenager. He can't be, I thought he was younger still. Hmmm... maybe that's how Kelly turned 7, I thought she was still 3.

I wish these kids would stop growing up.