Sunday, December 14, 2008

RG

The Rising Generation girls have new blue shirts, they sparkle! They looked good tonight at their concert for the St Louis Temple Workers Fireside.



This choir has made an amazing turn around in the past few weeks.


This year they started off with only 3 boys returning to the choir and many of the new ones are freshmen with out a lot of choir experience. Tonight they really put their heart into their songs and they sounded great.


If these people weren't already members of the church it would have been a great missionary fireside because I really felt the Spirit in their songs.My favorite new songs this year are 'Make My Life A Bethlehem' and and 'Can You Hear the Christmas Bells'. Both are great songs. My favorite is the Make My life a Bethlehem. It always makes me cry and feel tingly.


You don't want to miss the RG Christmas play on Saturday, it's going to be great!!


Oh, yeah, this Katy in her new shirt. I like to take pictures of her, she's good blogging material.




1 comments:

McKay Coffey said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll be there! I miss RG so much!!! Good luck guys!!!