First of all, I have this great committee. I could never do this calling with out them. Plus we had a lot of other people that helped us. It so much less stressful that way.
We had planned one party,but the person in charge of the program couldn't figure out what we should do. She just kept feeling like we should do a Bethlehem night. So with only 11 days before the party, we changed the whole thing. It came together beautifully, obviously that's what we needed to do. So many people came up to me and said how glad they were we did a Night in Bethlehem.
So here are a few pictures, in random order.
This is everyone at the close of the activity, singing Silent Night while facing the stable . See the star up above turned on now that
Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus arrived at the stable.
and families brought blankets to sit on.
at work
It was great night!
2 comments:
Awe!!! I miss our ward parties. We'd do something just like this every year. They were a lot of fun. I love dressing up. I love the decorations. What great organization!
Great job Karen! You always do so well at those ward parties - I guess that is why you keep getting the job! Wish we could have been there.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment