Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Finished, I'm Finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy, Joy, Joy, I can finally breath a sigh of relief.............the Christmas decorations are finally up.
Close to, or maybe more than, 300 snowmen are once again taking over my house ( I love that! )
My growing collection of nativities is on display, even the bathroom is taken over by snow men.
Usually all this is done by Thanksgiving, in order for me to be able to be ready for Christmas before Creche and Carols takes over my life. This year with out the Creche and with the addition of the ward Party, a Night in Bethlehem, I totally procrastinated. But now its done and I can start wrapping gifts, the next project on my list. ..... Oh and then there is finishing painting the props for the Rising Generation show this weekend and holiday baking, Christmas cards......I can sleep in January I guess :)

If you know me you know I'm not really complaining, I like to be involved and have projects to do!


I'll add pictures soon..................

0 comments: