So for years I've been wanting a picture of my whole family. We only all get together about twice a year and I can never get anyone to commit to a professional picture. So at Christmas I said I'm taking a tripod and getting a picture myself. I wanted to take the picture somewhere else in my parents house but I got over ruled. I'm not a photographer and this isn't the best picture but its all I have. If only I could have set the timer and got in the back of the picture. I look the worst in all the pictures and in the one I look best in, the boys looked bad. So i guess I'll settle for this one. I'm really glad I got something with all of us in it.
2 comments:
I LOVE this picture !! What a treasure. I think you have everyone together !! Believe me it's not that easy once they're grown and gone. Enjoy that picture . It's a keeper...and so are you,my friend
Don't know how that happened. i am Nonnie
Post a Comment