Yuk!! I feel like a teenager starting her first job. I have a new job to help us till RJ finds a real job. I took a job very close to home because with four of us working and only two cars we are constantly having a daily car and ride shuffle. So my job is just a few blocks away at McAlisters Deli. I will work day time hours there.
So tomorrow is my 'orientation". I have to go to the Olive store and meet with the training manager or someone like that. I know I am older than the manager at the Des Peres store where I will work. I have given so many orientations and trained so many people at my various restaurant jobs that I feel weird going to an orientation of my own. I really don't want a job,I don't like the feeling of not knowing what I'm doing, and I won't look good in the uniform of a t-shirt and khakis. I had to go buy khaki colored pants because I have almost every other color but beige. I don't like beige.
I really liked my job at the concession stand and I hated for the baseball season to be over. I 'm sure I'll like this job, too. Once I know what I'm doing.
Sibling love
11 years ago
1 comments:
WELL?? How was orientation? I know this will be a super job for you.You were born to play with food !!! I am excited to hear about when they will have you help with catering.Now that is for sure your expertise. I miss you. call me. Please !!!Also look up this fun site.www.fabulousfunfinds.blogspot.com they have been having a really super giveaway promo. Oh, In case I didn't mention it,call me please
Post a Comment