We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Lindmark officially comes home on Wednesday August 27th. His plane gets in at 5:23 pm.We will be there with signs and balloons!!!!!!
I can't wait. I don't want his mission to be over because he loves it and I love having a missionary out but I can't wait to see him.
On Saturday we will have a welcome home party for Rob and Andrew together. Andrew gets home the day before. Then on Sunday both boys will speak in church along with another missionary, Kyle, who will give his farewell talk. A great missionary day!!
This picture was taken on August 23rd, 2006, the day Rob entered the MTC . The sign says new missionaries enter here.

3 comments:
So exciting Karen! Now be sure to be even a little early to the airport. Did I ever tell you how my family was late to the airport on my return from my mission! I walked off the plane and there was no one there waiting for me. I had arrived a little earlier than they had thought and my sister's kids (who were small then) delayed them a bit! My mom felt sooo bad! It is kind of funny now though. :)
Bummer! I won't be able to meet Robbie. I'll be gone by then. Darn!
I hope your experience at the airport is a good one! When my older brother came home he had an anti yelling at him as he walked through security to greet us. Of course, I couldn't keep my mouth shut and starting yelling back...anyway.... It was still so good to see him! Is that kyle neuberger? Where is he going?
Post a Comment