Who wants to go to the ZOO???
On Tuesday I get to babysit my nephew Jack. It is his 2nd birthday!! I'm going to take him to the zoo in the morning. His favorite thing to do is see the hippos. We can both sign hippo! And if he doesn't see the hippos, he will let you know by signing it over and over! He is really cute:)
After the zoo, Katy will need to be picked up at the airport and then in the afternoon, I hope to take Jack to the park, where he loves to swing, another word he loves to sign. Jack wants to swing everyday. By then we should both be worn out. But what a fun day for a two year old, and his aunt who is always looking for a reason to go to the zoo!
Sibling love
12 years ago
1 comments:
I just went to the zoo. It is a lot of walking! I'm sure it would be fun with Jack though.
Post a Comment