Well, someone asked me if Katy got to Utah safely and she did. I know I worry more than any normal person should. maybe I'm not normal............................... :)
So I talked to her tonight, I called her, i ask her to call me every night, but she's having to much fun!
I am so proud of her, I must brag a little. She had her audition today and was chosen to sing a solo at the final concert on Saturday. Only 6 0r 7 kids were chosen to sing a solo. I know Katy has never sang a whole song as a solo at a concert, so I'm really excited and a little nervous for her. I am also so jealous, I would love to be there to watch her but I'll be here in St. Louis with Sam, and RJ will be in Utah to hear her. He decided to stop over to see her concert on the way home from San Diego and now he gets to see her sing a solo. Lucky RJ
Sibling love
12 years ago
2 comments:
Wow! That's great! I'll have to congratulate her. I've never had such an opportunity either. I'll bet she's nervous, but she'll do an excellent job, that's for sure. :)
So cool for Katy!
I love your countdown for Rob's homecoming!
Post a Comment