Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!!

I took my nephew, Jack to the zoo for his birthday. I was babysitting him all day and planned a full day of fun. Here he is signing the word train.
The only picture I got where he is actually smiling. Isn't he cute?

Jack loves the goats. He likes to get up close and personal with them.
Just chillin' with a goat
Eye!
I love this picture , Jack loves the goat!
Jack's favorite, the Hippos
He's holding up two fingers, to show that he is two today. it's hard to see, I know.
After a 3 hour wait at the airport, while Katy circled St Louis then made an unexpected layover in Belleville for fuel, Katy landed, however Jack just couldn't wait up.
We didn't get to go back to the zoo with Katy and we didn't get to go to the park, but we still had a really fun day. I love hanging out with Jack.

0 comments: