Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Katy's home, finally

Well, she was home for 15 minutes anyway, before she had to go to work......
Katy got up at 3am in Utah and hit the pavement here in St Louis about 2:30pm. Her plane left Salt Lake early, got to Dallas, left on time , I guess, and got to St Louis in the middle of a huge rain storm. They couldn't land and spent a while circling St Louis, then had to land in Belleville, IL to get some fuel to be able to get to St Louis. Finally she landed 2 hours late at 2:30 and then had to wait 45 minutes to get her luggage. I told her not to check her luggage, but she is a teenage girl and 'needed' her 'stuff.'
Jack and I circled the airport terminal for 3 hours in the stroller, but he just couldn't wait up til she got off the plane. When she finally got in she was starving since she hadn't eaten since 10am in Dallas, just a pretzel and lemonade. So of course I had to get her some lunch/dinner and we got home about 15 minutes before she had to go to work. But she made it and I sure am glad she's home, although, now its off to Youth Conference on Friday and Saturday!!!

1 comments:

McKay Coffey said...

Yay! Katy's home!!!