Katy has a friend, also named Katie, whom she has known since birth. My friend Tina and I were pregnant at the same time and lived next door to each other, and our boys played together all the time. I like to say our girls have been friends since before they were born. The other Katie, notice the difference in spelling, loves to go to the Renaissance Fair in Wentzville every year. She always asks my Katy to go, this year they decided to go first thing this morning, so my Katy was up bright and early and dressed in her princess dress (an old halloween costume) and out the door at 9:15. This is a true miracle because I can hardly drag her out of bed at 9 or 10 any other day. Katy couldn't find her head piece which matches her dress, but I still think she looks like a princess!! Later today she will dress up like a modern young lady and go to her boyfriend, McKay's graduation, but I'm glad there is still a little girl inside who likes to play dress up once in a while. :)
Sibling love
11 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, Katy looks pretty cute.I'm sure she was hot but happy. Have fun tonight.!!!
Thanks for coming. lol. I used to love playing dress up, but only at Halloween time. Otherwise I'd be made fun of. lol.
Post a Comment