Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It must be summertime!


Sam is a fish! Sam is at the pool. He is finally old enough to go by himself. Hopefully he will be able to meet up with some of his friends. Now that he is 12 he will be bugging me every day to take him to the pool. Do I let him ride his bike? Cross Manchester Road?? Resign my self to being the pool chauffeur? Oh, that's what Katy is for, but as I've said previously, she can't stay in town more than a week at a time!!! Oh well, there are worse things than floating around the lazy river! :)

5 comments:

Judi said...

Oh, I miss Kirkwood pool. I miss Kirkwood a lot actually. I like living where we are but I really liked the convenience of Kirkwood - it had everything right there.

Come see us any time! I mean that. :)

McKay Coffey said...

Wow! I love what you did to your blog! It looks like Sam's keeping cool in the pool :)

Nonnie said...

Wait a minute !!! Isn't that a picture from LAST year??

Karen said...

Yes Ronnie, it is from last year, but you didn't have to tell everyone :) I haven't had a chance to get new pictures yet. I haven't had time to go to the pool with Sam yet, my kids have way more free time than I do!

Nonnie said...

Gotcha !! Sam is still cute, whether his picture is last years or this year. :)