I forgot what fun summer time is. I have to schedule doctors, dentists and orthodontist appointments for everyone. Katy can't stay in town more than a week at a time in the summer so that makes it hard to schedule her appointments. What fun!!
Last night at 7pm I took her to the doctor because she just has a problem with breathing lately. Yesterday all it took was a little lifting and walking to get her complaining about breathing problems. 6 hours later she was still complaining! So I called the doctor, they said come on in at 7. Nice hours!!! This problem has been ongoing for several months. It's not just seasonal allergies because it's really bad in the winter when she plays basketball. So lucky her, she gets to go to the allergist to get allergy testing and asthma testing. The first appointment I made was for July 21 thinking she'll be home from EFY on the 12th so that will work. It was also the first appointment they had available. I told Katy and she says' I can't go till July? Then, she says, won't I be in Florida then?? Of course she will, she leaves with my parents 7 days after EFY. The girl is busy, but she can't breath. I think that's a problem.
Her doctor gave her an inhaled medicine which is helping so far, but I really hope she hasn't developed asthma. It scares me!
Soooo, back to scheduling appointments.......................................................
Sibling love
12 years ago
2 comments:
My girls had exercise-induced asthma,maybe that's it ? Katy is a good girl,it's no fun to have trouble breathing.
I hope Katy can get some help with her breathing - that has got to be a bother to not be able to breath. She is a busy girl.
Post a Comment