Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy 21st Elder Rob!!


Put cursor over pictures for captions.


I just wanted to share some of Rob's first 21 years! It's hard to believe that sweet little 8 pound 9 ounce baby is all grown up, 6'2", and finishing up his mission in Seattle, Washington! Rob has grown into a wonderful young man, who loves life and looks for the joy in it. He makes life a party for those around him and he has been a wonderful, loving son, brother and friend!
Happy Birthday Rob, We love you!!

3 comments:

Nonnie said...

WOW !!! What a grand job on your slide show !! You never cease to amaze me !! You Rock , Sparky !!

Nonnie said...

poor Rob, somehow I don't think he like that picture of him with Katy. The one with the bow tie and yellow shirt. How does it feel to have a 21 year old ??

Judi said...

I loved looking at the slide show. So fun to see Rob as a young boy and now as a missionary. Thanks for sharing.