The summer of travel begins........, phase 1 - 10 days in Utah
Well, Katy's off to BYU Young Musicians Summer Festival in Utah for the next week and then she will spend a couple of days with her grandparents and cousins. We have to leave home at 4:15 am tomorrow to get to the airport on time. What fun that is. Still she loves this wonderful learning experience, this is her 3rd year to go. Of course she's never had to leave anyone special behind and she is pretty sad about that! Maggie want to go to Utah. I don't think Katy can fit Maggie or anything else in this suitcase, and the hair dryer and make up aren't even packed yet. What will she do. I guess Maggie will have to stay home. There is one thing she won't forget, though......
She won't forget her picture of one special person. I am actually having a hard time believing she is leaving at all. She may have shed tears already and she hasn't even left yet. Of course she hasn't seen him for two days and that's hard enough , let alone 10 more days!
What a sad face, I hope she cheers up before she gets to BYU. It's a good thing her cell phone has free long distance!!
Well, I know she'll have a good time and although I will miss her, I know she's having a great time! (But not too great a time, McKay, don't worry!!!) :) :)
Sibling love
12 years ago
2 comments:
I can only say one thing... GO MAGIE , GO :0)
I miss her too. :(
Post a Comment