Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun! Fun! Fun!

So, I had lunch with my friends, Ronnie and Glenda on Friday. Ronnie always prays before we eat, yes, even in restaurants. She, who has much faith, prayed that we would have good weather for the Rascal Flatt's concert that night. She's always thinking of others, she wasn't even going!
So the rain passed, the terrible storms never came and the heat left, and we had a most beautiful night, as the pictures will show. Katy, my niece Alex, Erica, and my friend and her daughter all went together. We had an amazing time. I don't know what I loved more, the concert with some of my favorite songs, or watching Katy and Erica dance for about 2 hours straight. Alex and Hanna were more reserved but Katy and Erica danced and clapped and sang their hearts out. Even my friend and I stood for the entire Rascal Flatt's part of the concert, and my hands still sting from clapping and my voice is hoarse from singing. It was so much fun!!! Taylor Swift sang first and sang some songs I like and Rascal Flatt's was outstanding. Their special effects were great too! So here are a few of my 150+ pictures.


the sun is shining!

just waitingalex, hanna, katy, ericacool back drops and my favorite rascal flatt guyjust a picture i couldn't resist :)having fun'life is a highway'

2 comments:

Nonnie said...

It sure looks like you all had a GREAT TIME !!I'm glad it was fun for you. You don't turn 29 every day ,ya know !!

McKay Coffey said...

Fun! Crazy hair! I like it. lol