The two cutest babies at the zoo today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacks mom, Alison, and I took Jack to the zoo today. We love to do this but usually he sleeps through most of it. Not today! Jack stayed awake the whole time we were there and he was so good. We saw a lot of animals and were about ready to go home when we noticed he was signing hippopotamus. This is my favorite sign language sign and Jacks favorite animal at the zoo. So we went to see the hippos and Jack was so funny, standing at the window watching them swim by. He didn't want to leave.
The other cute baby at the zoo is the new born Wild Somali uh, donkey. Not its real name but this is G rated! Isn't it cute and look at its eyes. It must girl!
2 comments:
So are you going to go to the zoo with me and my kids when we come to visit? Those are cute zoo babies. I'm glad you had a good time.
I don't know
who's cuter Jack or the donkey, I think it's a toss up. I can't wait to tell you about my fun time, I AM BACK NOW BUT I HAVEN'T STOPPED RUNNIG TODAY long enough to call you.I can't wait until wed, I have so many stories to tell. you're really gettin good at this blog stuff.
Love, Sassy
Post a Comment