Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Friday the 13th, Rascal Flatts, and my birthday, YAY!!!!


How do you feel YOUNGER and LUCKY when your 48th birthday falls on Friday the 13th??

You go to concert, outside, with a million other screaming, singing, and happy people!!!!

Yep, Katy and I and assorted friends are going to see Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift on my birthday!! I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Julie Westra said...

I love Rascal Flatts! We are huge fans. How was the concert? Did you go through withdrawls the next day? I always do that when I see an amazing play or live production and then just want to see it over and over. I am going to the Sara Evans concert here this summer with my husband. He thinks she's hot, so I just go with it. But man, she can sing.

Anonymous said...

I know you will have a super de duper time at the concert..Make sure to take alot of picts.It will be fun to scrapbook. When are we getting together for you birthday miss Sparky ??

Love ya,
Sassyron