Thursday, May 8, 2008

I really ought to sleep once in a while

OK, so I don't sleep much and this blog takes up part of my nights.
Actually I'm re -reading Twilight, for the 4th time, in preparation for the 4th book coming out in august. It's going to consume my life til I know if Bella picks Edward or Jacob. Then I will have to mourn the end of the series. Fortunately the 1st movie comes out Dec. 12 and my friend and I are going to see it even if its at midnight! This will be our post Creche and Carols reward. Hopefully we will survive another year of Creche so we can go to the movie. I know this is a movie I will have to see more than once.
What was my purpose here, I'm rambling again. Oh, yes, today my friends daughter was playing the piano at their house when I was there. I wonder will I ever be able to do something that others make look so easy but comes so hard for me. Of course she's got 9 years of playing on me but I struggled this week. playing two different things with two different hands is hard. It's really hard. I'm not sure I'm that coordinated. or will ever be. can you learn coordination???
I have lessons tomorrow and not much to show for my week of practice.

0 comments: