I have to first say that my hostas and other plants are loving the rain. They have never looked this good. That said I'm about to sing the rain, rain, go away song. :)
Today it is supposed to be 80 and sunny. It is rainy and 65. Sam and his team got rained on during their first game which they won 18-2, Yay!! Obviously the rain didn't hurt them at all. But if this is supposed to be the best day of the weekend, should we expect snow at our ward memorial day picnic? Now that I am the ward activity chairperson I have to worry about these things. If it rains/snows should we cancel or move it inside? What about the flag retirement ceremony the boy scouts do every year? Can we do that in the rain? I guess we'll have to wait till Monday because we sure can't depend on the weather report!
We won the second game, but it wasn't by a landslide. In the bottom of the last inning, we got ahead by one run and won the game. I think that was the only time we were ahead in this game.
So depending on how the team does tomorrow, we will get to play one or two games on Monday!! I really hope it doesn't rain!
We love baseball!!!!!!!!!!
1 comments:
Congrats to Mr. Sam !!! You are the man!!! played 2 and won 2, I'd say that are very good odds !!! Keep up the good work. Remember you ARE a baseball family !! You ROCK Sam. I'm proud to be an American.
Post a Comment