I know my son is strange, but do you think he is practicing for when he gets home? Maybe he was just desperate to talk to a girl. :)
I don't know where he got a can of Schnuck's biscuits in Seattle, but he looks homesick doesn't he?
This is Elder Sanders who is a big Cardinal fan as Rob is, ( he's wearing a Cardinals tie) and he and Rob have a running conversation about the Cardinals. Elder Sanders is in charge of housing for the missionaries, I think, and he and Sister Sanders live in Florida now, but used to live in Illinois.
I don't know who this child is, but this is classic Robbie, always a clown.
The mission goes to the Seattle temple every other month.
Sibling love
12 years ago
2 comments:
I love the pictures of Elder Lindmark. I can't wait until he gets home even though he'll only be here about 10 minutes. That's just what it FEELS like.
Sassy
Even though this says Larry.autry account it really is ME, Sassyron
Post a Comment