Wednesday, April 23, 2008

12.12.08 and 8.2.08

If you don't know what these dates mean, you're missing out!!!
These are the dates for the release of the Twilight movie and the release of the 4th and final book in the series, Breaking Dawn.
My friend introduced me to these books and I passed them on to Katy and her friends.
I never in my life thought I would like to read books about vampires but these books are an obsession with me. Since December, I have read them 3 times. I may be a sucker for romance but these books are so intense and so romantic they are impossible to put down. And to think, written without bad words and graphic sex. How unusual.
I just can't believe Breaking Dawn is the final book in the series. I just can't stand the thought of having only one more book about Edward and Bella.
I guess the ultimate question is will Isabella become a vampire and stay with Edward forever or will she choose Jacob and stay human?
I am totally positive its Edward, but others think Jacob.
I think I'll add a poll. :)

0 comments: