
I'm not ready for my kids to grow up!
Today Katy gave me a form for her senior pictures and she's not done with Junior year yet!! Last week I had to fill out the form for her cap and gown. I know the school is just trying to get a head and get some of this paper work done, but really. I know even in one year I won't be any more ready for Katy to graduate. I'll be happy but sad!
Then I'll have two kids out of the house, I don't like it. I may have to move to Utah to be closer to them. ( Can you hear the groans from them at that idea? )
Rob will be home in about 4 months from his mission, for only about a week, before we take him out to school in Utah. Not nearly long enough!
Fortunately, Sam will still has 6 more years of school, but even though he's only finishing up 6th grade, I know the time goes by faster than I think it will.
This Wednesday is our ward temple day and the youth have baptisms. It will be the first time for Sam to go to the temple since he turned twelve and was ordained. I'm excited for Sam to go to the temple but can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that he is a young man now and has activities with the youth.
Where are my babies and why does time go by so fast!!!
2 comments:
Wait til they're all gone and then you'll be carrying around your cordless phone around the house "in case" they need you !!! I just love you Sparky, you are a great mom !!
Don't tell me these things. I don't want to think that it goes by that fast. I love the pic of the kids on the car! Adorable.
Post a Comment