I know, I said I would do better blogging and that was over 4 months ago. It's not that we are boring, maybe we are...but now that baseball has started I guess should have something to blog about.
So let's see, what has been happening around the Lindmark house?
In January, Sam turned 14 and Rob came home from school to work and earn some money. Its good to have him home for awhile.
In Fenruary, Rob found a job, cleaning carpets and now he is very knowledgable about carpets and cleaning them.
I got sick for two weeks with a cold, yuk.
In March I catered my first event..my friends son's wedding open house. It was so fun! I love to cook!
Rob's girlfriend Katie came to visit for a week!( I know its confusing since we have a Katy too)( different spellings though) She is great and we had a good time!
The baseball park where Sam plays opened so I went back to work after a 5 month vacation.
April, we had a blast over confence weekend with RJ's brother and his family and RJ's sister and her family, watching conference and eating and basket hunting. It was a fun weekend.
Katie had to go home to Georgia on the monday after easter and we (especially Rob) were sad.
My other job started after a 3 month vacation so I'm busy again.
Our Katy comes for 6 short days on April 20th and then she will go back to BYU and take a couple of classes. Then she will be home for the summer in June.
Looking toward May, RJ's parents come home from thier mission, and Sam finishes 8th grade(can my baby be a freshman?)
Maybe for fun RJ will finally find a full time job and we can have insurance again!
Pictures to come......
Sibling love
12 years ago
2 comments:
Yes, I've missed you! It sounds like life is keeping you plenty busy!
Nice
http://solutionforworld.blogspot.com
Post a Comment