Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight was better the second time


My niece and I went to see Twilight last night, her first, my second. When it was over I wanted to stay and see it again, but there were no more showings, it was already midnight :(


I really loved it the first time but I loved it more the second time, I saw things I didn't see the first time and I really paid attention to each character more. I really didn't care for Bella after I saw it once but I liked her a lot better the second time. I really liked Jasper the first time, but the second time I enjoyed watching his facial expressions over his pain at smelling Bella's human blood, and watching him physically restrain himself from killing her. He is such a new "vegetarian". Alex, my niece had not read the books, (I know, I tried to get her to, but she wouldn't) so I had explain a lot to her, and now she is going to read the books!

0 comments: