Monday, October 27, 2008

Trying

I guess our children are free to make their own choices and if I don't like the choices, all I can do is try to guide them to make better choices next time. I keep remembering a picture I had once of the Savior that said " I didn't say it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it. That's how I feel about raising children. I know it's so worth all the trouble and headache, but sometimes it is so hard. Sometimes I still feel like I'm failing but someone reminded me that if we are doing all the things we are supposed too, we are not failing. Well we are trying, so I guess we are trying not to fail as parents.

I still need a vacation and a nap!

1 comments:

Nonnie said...

You are "trying" remember that !! Stop being so hard on yourself.You want to be perfect, and i don't want you to be.I don't need a translated friend, I need a real life, we all make mistakes friend.

Love ya :0)