Sister Lindmark, I'm no parent and I don't pretend to know as much as any good parent does, but I don't think "failure" is an acurate depiction of a family who is centered in the gospel and teaches correct principles. No, "failure" is a very poor description of a family who's goals are to raise up righteous children in the gospel and continue in making and keeping sacred covenants. "Failure" is no way to describe the love that is felt in a home where the Preisthood is accessible and worthly administered.
If "failure" is the way you describe that kind of a home, then failed you have. I don't believe failure can be associated with your family. -But what do I know, I'm just a kid. lol
4 comments:
No success can compensate for failure in the home.
thanks McKay for that uplifting comment, now I really feel terrible.
Sister Lindmark, I'm no parent and I don't pretend to know as much as any good parent does, but I don't think "failure" is an acurate depiction of a family who is centered in the gospel and teaches correct principles. No, "failure" is a very poor description of a family who's goals are to raise up righteous children in the gospel and continue in making and keeping sacred covenants. "Failure" is no way to describe the love that is felt in a home where the Preisthood is accessible and worthly administered.
If "failure" is the way you describe that kind of a home, then failed you have. I don't believe failure can be associated with your family. -But what do I know, I'm just a kid. lol
Dear Friend,
The only failure is that you are not able to see that you are a loving , caring, MOM. a MOM WHO WANTS THE BEST FOR HER CHILDREN.
Post a Comment