How fast does 18 years pass?
This time 18 years ago I was getting ready to go to the hospital to deliver Katy by C section. I had waited a few days to have her on my moms birthday. I remember it all so clearly that it can't possibly have been that long ago.
.

When she came from the hospital I dressed her in a fluffy slip and a lacy pink dress with frilly white tights and black patent leather shoes. She had a bow in her hair and a white lacy bonnet on her head. She was just like a baby doll and I delighted in dressing her up for many years. I actually still like shopping for her. (She, however, won't go for the bows and bonnets anymore :) Watching her grow has been so much fun, with a few ups and downs, but it sure has been wonderful and oh, so fast.


When she came from the hospital I dressed her in a fluffy slip and a lacy pink dress with frilly white tights and black patent leather shoes. She had a bow in her hair and a white lacy bonnet on her head. She was just like a baby doll and I delighted in dressing her up for many years. I actually still like shopping for her. (She, however, won't go for the bows and bonnets anymore :) Watching her grow has been so much fun, with a few ups and downs, but it sure has been wonderful and oh, so fast.Now she is 18, finishing high school and preparing for a life as a young adult. I certainly am grateful for her and the beautiful spirit she brings to our family. She has been and will continue to be a blessing in my life.
Happy Birthday Katy!!!!!

1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Katy!!! You're a real adult now! Enjoy it.
Post a Comment