This is my cat Max when he was a baby.
You know this sweet tiny kitty boy could never be a fish murderer. (see below) I just wanted to show how sweet my kitty is, and let McKay know that Max really didn't mean Noah any harm. :) he is just a very curious cat. In this case however, curiosity killed the fish. For which I have great guilt and remorse. I never would have left poor Noah unprotected if I though Max would get to him.
However, I really love and enjoy my cat , he plays fetch like a dog, wants me to watch him eat, and lets me know when he wants attention. He makes me happy!
Max loves to lay on 'things' and climb on everything, suitcases, the piano, any chair that RJ just got up from.........
Max wants to know what is the kitchen cupboards. He loves tortilla chips.
This is Max's favorite place, the cat tree that Katy and RJ made for him and Maggie.
1 comments:
Hi Max, I wish I wasn't allergic to cats :0(
Post a Comment