Saturday, October 11, 2008

BYU I Bound


I hear it's cold in Rexburg, especially in the winter, Good Thing Rob has lots of sweatshirts andcoats. it looks like he will be heading to BYU Idaho in January. He got accepted and will be in the winter spring track. He is excited, I think, he would have rather gone to BYU in Provo but he knows if he gets good enough grades, he can transfer.


I am sorry he will be leaving again but I know its great for him to be getting started on his formal education!! Go Rob!!!

2 comments:

Judi said...

How exciting! I've been wondering what Rob has been up to - he isn't mentioned much on your blog lately :).

Why does everyone want to go to BYU-Provo? Rexburg really is a wonderful place. I loved it there and had it been a four year university I would have finished there too! He may feel differently once he goes there too! I just think it is the best kept secret!

Nonnie said...

I have heard nothing but GREAT things about BYU-Idaho.
Rob will be happy wherever he is, as long as he has some pals and a baseball... You rock,Rob!!!