As usual, when I saw the mountains while Katy was driving down Provo Canyon I started crying. I know Katy thought I had lost my mind, but I love these mountains. I only lived in Utah for 10 years but it always feels like coming home when I get here. The mountains were so beautiful, some of the tree leaves had turned red and they are gorgeous!! We got to eat dinner with my friend Charlotte at one of my favorite places, the Brick Oven. Then we went to my friends house for a while, then to pick up McKay, Katy's boyfriend. They brought me back to the hotel and they went to get ice cream. Imagine they didn't really want me to hang out with them. :)
Katy is a really good long distance driver. She would rather drive than just sit in the car. It was a very fun trip, but 1392 miles is still a long drive!
Sibling love
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment