Thursday, August 28, 2008

He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob is home and I am so happy!!!!!! A few pictures from the airport!!!!


Waiting for Elder Lindmark

Grandma and Grandpa R

Rob with Grandma R

My boy is home at last!!!!

The family

Girls already?????


friends and relatives

Getting released with President Larson

Back to Normal

3 comments:

Judi said...

It made me so happy to see the photos of all of you and Rob together. I am so glad he arrived home safely. It must be wonderful to have him home. Thanks for sharing the moment!

Nonnie said...

I'm so happy, your pictures made me cry !!! You just look so happy !! Look at that picture often,when he doesn't wake up early enough or has a messy room .

Katie said...

I'm so happy for you!!!! It looks like it was such a happy and sweet reunion. And HELLO??? Bishop Larson is now PRESIDENT Larson?? I'm so behind on all the St. Louis happenings!!! Tell Rob we all say hello...and Andrew and Chase too!