Wow, I just got an email from RJ's parents saying they are in process of filling out their papers for a THIRD mission! They have already served in Cambodia and St Petersburg, Russia. No telling where they will get sent next!
Our ward has two missionaries coming home in august from Seattle and Denver, and one serving in South Africa and one in the MTC going to Hon Kong. Two more just got their calls to Brazil and another one is going to Taiwan.
One of my nephews is in the MTC going to Belgium and another goes in August to Mexico City.
Katy knows lots of friends leaving on missions soon.
It seems like everywhere I am I hear of another person getting their mission call. It's so exciting!
Less than 7 years till Sam turns 19!
2 comments:
Wow a third mission for your in-laws huh? They must enjoy it!
So who are all the missionaries out and coming home in Frontenac? I think I have lost track of who they are besides Rob.
Glad you are back practicing the piano!
Gabe is back to his normal self.
Oh, by the way, Jack is so so cute and looks so big.
Why don't you come visit us this summer? :) (before Rob comes home of course)
Judi,
I don't know if I'm supposed to respond to questions on my blog or yours. I don't know everything about blogging yet.
Andrew Zenger and Rob come home in august, Sarah Shumway is going to Hong Kong or China, I can't remember, Austin Olson is in South Africa, Jenny Orgill is going somewhere.
Cole Yancey and Kyle Nueberger are going to Brazil in September.
Katy's boyfriend is going on a mission at the end of fall semester and his brother is going to salt lake in 2 weeks. Missionaries are everywhere!
Post a Comment