Not only does Katy play with sparklers, she actually sparkles!!
Lately she goes around with a quiet smile on her face and if you smile at her , she smiles even bigger.
She's 'Happy'.I'm not complaining, it's good to have a happy teenager!
One reason Katy is happy is she has a great group of friends.
On Saturday afternoon with nothing planned for the evening, she decided to have some friends over, so she called her good friend, Erica, and they got on the phone and later that evening they had about 20 kids piled in our family room, playing wii, blasting music, watching a movie and of course not stop talking and eating. It was great fun, even for me, I like her friends and I like to have them in our house and it's just fun to watch them.
1 comments:
I agree, Katy sparkles !! That is a fun picture from July 4th. You are a great mom, keep up the good work!!
love ya,
Sassy
Post a Comment