Sunday, February 13, 2011

What??? Engaged!!!











I have to wonder how my little baby Katy (shown with her brother in these 3 photos) went from this cute baby girl, to being ENGAGED!!!!

It's true, one day she was my sweet baby girl and the next she is a grown up 20 years old and engaged and getting married July 16th, 2011!




This lucky guy is Cory Cunningham and he wants to marry my little girl. :)

Katy and Cory met at BYU and fell in love! Last week he asked her to marry him and she said yes. Then she text'd me a picture of her hand with a ring on it. I told Cory he did a good job picking out the ring but a better job picking out the girl!

This Friday Katy and Cory are coming to St Louis so we can meet him. We are so excited!

Rob and his girlfriend are coming from Atlanta and Alex and her boyfriend are coming from school in Illinois and my parents are coming also from Illinois. Along with the rest of the family that live here, we are going to celebrate all weekend. Poor Cory!

And just to introduce Cory to the ward, Katy and he are going to sing a duet in sacrament meeting Sunday!

I'm sure I'll have many pictures to post after next weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Judi said...

What fun is ahead for all of you! Look forward to seeing more photos. Congratulations Katy!