I realize it may not make sense when I say that although RJ still does not have a job, at least a regular full time good paying job, I am so happy to report that I quit my job at McAlisters deli this week. I simply could not live with the depression and unhappiness this job caused me. I feel so much lighter, like huge burden has been lifted.
I simply could not put up with the bad language, the obnoxious comments, the discrimination that went on there. I am so much happier now. I started back to my regular summer job two weeks ago and I feel appreciated and needed and actually love going to work in the evenings. Now I am looking for a job in the daytime to replace McAlisters but I will be sure it is a job where I feel comfortable and needed. I don't really want to work but until RJ finds a great new job we will just keep working with our multiple jobs and car shuffling as long as it takes.
Happy day!!!
Sibling love
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment