
We are making rocks and rock walls for the Rising Generation Christmas Program. RJ built the frames for my rocks. Two of them are 2 feet x 2 feet x 2 feet and one is 2 1/2 feet tall x 2 feet x 2 feet.

Then I stapled chicken wire around them but I didn't think they looked puffy enough so I stuffed them with fluff and covered them with muslin.

The bottom is covered in carpet so the rocks won't scratch the stage at Missouri Baptist College where we are having the program.

Then I used three colors of spray paint to hopefully, and I know it's a stretch of imagination, make it look like a rock which the kids will stand on.
The rocks are now quite large and heavy but hopefully they will work out well.
The walls aren't quite done yet, so more on them next time.
3 comments:
I can't wait!!! This is going to be great I can tell!My family will be there too. We're going straight from the airport.
Have I told you lately, You rock !!!
Love the rock. When is the performance - I haven't heard anything about it at Pagedale
Post a Comment