Friday, August 8, 2008

What do I do now??


I have finished reading the 4th and supposedly final book in the Twilight series. I love this series of books. I didn't think I would but a friend got me to read one and I was addicted. I just want to know how I am supposed to live with out updates on Bella and Edwards life. :) When will Jacob and Reneesmee marry, when will the Volturi return? What will Renee do when she finds out her daughter is a vampire? What happens when you cross a werewolf with a half vampire -half human? I need to know these answers.


4 comments:

McKay Coffey said...

Jacob and Reneesmee actually don't end up getting married after all. The Volturi return in time to ruin the wedding plans. Renee is alright with a vampire daughter and considers becomming a vampire as well. A Werewolf and a half vampire-half human will give you a half werewolf-a quarter vampire-a quarter human. It looks a lot like Maggie. lol.

Katie said...

I loved the book! I'm getting ready to read it a 2nd time. I tend to skim when I read a book the first time because I just want to know how it ends!!! So I think I'll try to take more time the 2nd time through. Stephanie Meyer sure left a lot of unanswered questions, so you never know...she just might write another one!!!!

Nonnie said...

as you know,I haven't read any of these books YET !!!

I would think Renee,who loves her daughter very much,would only consider her daughters happiness,she might be concerned about the grandchildren,would they automatically be vampires?Would they drink blood instead of mother's milk?

Now the next question,it would be a were-vamp-uman very fashionable in the Victorian era. :0)

The Wehrmeister's said...

Mom (Nonnie), you can tell you haven't read the book, because most of your questions are answered in the book. I won't tell you the answers, because you have to read it yourself!